Applying to graduate school requires a good deal of planning and research. Graduate schools offer many programs with unique experiences and philosophies. You will need to do a lot of investigation to find that program that fits with your values, experiences and goals.
We hope that you will find the information in this website to be helpful as you think about applying to graduate school. We encourage each student interested in graduate study to meet with an adviser in the Geography Undergraduate Advising Office as early as Autumn quarter in your junior year, or as soon as possible after the decision is made.
Please feel free to use this site to plan your application process:
- Is graduate school the correct choice for you?
- Research graduate programs in geography
- Read more about the application process
- Plan your application timeline
- Find funding for your graduate program