The resources provided here reflect the diversity we experience beyond the confines of our academic environment, and are geared towards engendering greater cohesion and inclusion within a broader sphere of living.
- “9 Tips for Hosting a Racial Equity Gathering”
- Kellogg Leadership Alliance Racial Equity Initiative
- Race Forward: The Center for Racial Justice Innovation
- The Seattle Civil Rights and Labor History Project
- The Center for Social Inclusion
- The Kirwan Institute for the Study of Race and Ethnicity
- The Seattle Race and Social Justice Initiative (RSJI)
- Facing Race Conference 2014
- This conference happens every other year.
- White Privilege Conference
- This conference happens annually.
- World Trust – Social Impact Through Film & Dialogue
- Seattle Urban Debate
- MAVIN Foundation
- Provides educational resources on mixed heritage experiences.
- Seattle Race Conference
- Seattle SRHM-Diversity and Inclusion
- Families of Color Seattle
Sturm, et al. 2011. Full Participation: Building the Architecture for Diversity and Community Engagement in Higher Education. Syracuse, NY: Imagining America – Artists and Scholars in Public Life.