You are here
- Jason W. Moore — The Rise and Fall of Cheap Nature: A Short History (January 12, 2016)
- UW Geography Story Published by UW Today (May 7, 2014)
- UW Student Mollie Holmberg to Present Congress with Research on 'Understanding Patterns of Human Dependence on Agruclture and Forest Production in the Anthropocene' (February 11, 2014)
- Congratulations Katie Gillespie, Critical Animal Studies Hilda Scholar of the Year (April 21, 2013)
Events about "Agriculture"
- Espinosa Guarderas, Juan Mateo. "Herbs, Soil, and Health: Beyond Human and Planetary Medicine." University of Washington, 2023.
- Andino, Lucas, y Juan Mateo Espinosa. 2022. “Revealing and Writing the Living Soil”. post(s) 8 (1):80-105. https://doi.org/10.18272/posts.v8i8.2690
- Ramírez M. M. (2015) The Elusive Inclusive: Black Food Geographies and Racialized Food Spaces, Antipode, 47, 3, 748-769.
- Ybarra, M, Obando Samos, O, Grandia, L and Schwartz, NB (2012) Tierra, Migración y Vida en Petén, 1999-2009. Guatemala City: CONGCOOP-IDEAR